Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Withrows Place
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Withrows Place's Website.
Withrows Place is located at:
221 APRAW RD , WASHINGTON
IN - 47501-1007, US
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Withrows Place's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, "Purchaser", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, "Withrows Place", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of US. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she, it, or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Withrows Place and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Withrows Place. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http(s)://WithrowsPlace.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http(s)://WithrowsPlace.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from http(s)://WithrowsPlace.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from http(s)://WithrowsPlace.com
- Redistribute content from Withrows Place (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Withrows Place may screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Withrows Place, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Withrows Place shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Withrows Place reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom, or present commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Withrows Place a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site without explicit written permission from us.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- Businesses we grant explicit written permission.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Withrows Place’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Withrows Place reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of its Affiliate Program, if offered, without further notification to participants. Generally, Withrows Place will notify participants of planned changes to any Affiliate Program offered in writing on its website within thirty days of said changes. Participation within the Affiliate Program is strictly voluntary and participants may opt out at any time by notifying Withrows Place in writing of such intent. Application is only available through the Withrows Place website.
Affiliates will be paid within seven days after the first of the month following the month earned (for example, paid by February 7 for commissions earned in January). Affiliate must choose whether to be paid via PayPal direct to their account or by US Postal money order, minus any transaction and/or postage fees incurred. Bank wires, transfers, cash, and bank drafts (checks) are not offered as a form of payment by Withrows Place. Affiliate commission balance must be five dollars ($5.00) or more before payment is authorized.
Affiliates are responsible for insuring their tax identification number (EIN, SSN, TID), name, address, and other requested information are kept current with Withrows Place. Affiliates are responsible for any taxes accrued for their commissions as the information is reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) when IRS thresholds are met. A Form 1099 will be mailed to the affiliate only if the accrued amount meets those thresholds for the calendar year.
Withrows Place reserves the right to set, change, alter, or modify qualifications of Affiliates, commission rates, commissionable products and services, and payout frequencies. If an Affiliate should no longer qualify for the program, he/she/it will be notified by email as soon as reasonably possible upon such disqualification. New applicants are screened and notified of the qualification within seven days of application. Providing any false, misleading, or erroneous or omitted information is reasonable cause for immediate disqualification of the Affiliate from the Affiliate Program, in which cases all unpaid commissions will be forfeited. Referrals made before acceptance notification, after termination of the program, or after disqualification from/into the Affiliate Program are unearned and not payable by Withrows Place or its owners. Application to the Withrows Place Affiliate Program deems acceptance of these terms and conditions as disclosed in their entirety.
Shipping, Returns, and Refunds
Withrows Place uses the cheapest method of shipping through the United States Postal Service (USPS), unless opted differently by the purchaser. Other shipping carriers will not be offered unless posted as available during checkout. All shipping fees, import/export fees (if any), customs fees, and taxes (VAT, Use Tax, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser beyond any applicable sales tax (if any) collected by Withrows Place.
Dropshipped orders will be accepted but automatically disqualify for returns and refunds since the purchaser cannot directly inspect the materials purchased upon arrival by the carrier. All orders must be inspected immediately upon delivery from the carrier for damages and/or shortages. In such cases, the original purchaser has seven days from receipt of the tracking information showing "Delivered" to request a Returns Material Authorization (RMA) through their Withrows Place account. Photographs of any damages are helpful when requesting an RMA.
Items must be returned in original packaging, if possible. All return shipping/postage is the responsibility of the purchaser. Tracking information is required in all cases for returns. Upon receipt of the returned item(s), Withrows Place will conduct an investigation to determine the cause of the damage. Only if found to be the fault of the carrier will Withrows Place offer refund, repair, or replacement of the item found damaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
In cases of shortages, Withrows Place may, at its discretion, offer to refund the purchaser the difference of the value of the shortage. Refunds will be paid in the form of store credit or payment reversal to the purchaser's original form of payment, at our discretion.
Under no circumstances will refunds be paid for requests made after seven days of delivery, or for reasons other than shortages or damages during shipping. See the section Gift Cards and Vouchers for other exclusions.
Most orders are processed and shipped within three business days. If any delays are expected, Withrows Place will notify the purchaser by email with the details of the delay. Made-to-order items will be completed within the time frame specified in the product description. These items will be shipped the next business day.
Rewards Points Program
Withrows Place may offer rewards points for purchases made to account holders of the Withrows Place website only. Purchases made outside the Withrows Place website, specifically withrowsplace. com, are not eligible for rewards points. Rewards points have no cash value but may be redeemed for discounts on future purchases at the rate established at the time the future purchase is made. Withrows Place reserves the right to offer, discontinue, or modify its rewards points program at any time and without further notice. Generally, anticipated changes to the program will be posted to the Withrows Place website as soon as reasonably possible.
Gift Cards and Vouchers
Gift cards and electronic gift cards issued by Withrows Place have a five year expiration date from date of purchase, by federal law. When Indiana state law is more stringent, then Indiana law will be applied. Vouchers issued by Withrows Place for store credit, discounts, or other benefits, are valid only for the duration and purpose specified on the voucher. Recipients can check the validity and balance of their gift card or electronic gift card at any time through their account or during checkout through the shopping cart on the Withrows Place website only, as applicable. Gift cards, electronic gift cards, and vouchers are non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash values, and are valid only for purchases on the Withrows Place website.
Physical gift cards issued by VISA and MasterCard bearing a three digit security code on the reverse side may (may not) be accepted as payment towards purchases during the checkout process. Due to their nature, refunds cannot be made to these gift cards and will be issued only in the form of a Withrows Place gift card, electronic gift card, or voucher under the provisions stated for these devices above.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.